Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal: One of the Softest Toothbrushes Ever Made!
I like to try different kind of brushes. I have tried almost all good brushes available in the market and this is the brush which I like the most. In this review, I will share good and bad things about this brush based on my personal experience. So here we go:
Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Box Contents
3x Colgate Slim Soft Charcoalback to menu ↑
Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Galleryback to menu ↑
Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Pros & Cons
- This is like brushing with a pillow! So they are not so soft that they don’t do anything, they get in all the nooks and crannies with all those seemingly extra bristles.
- They are black because they are charcoal infused bristles (they have charcoal in the fibers) which removes plaque bacteria.
- Can be used for anyone kids loves it as it looks small & cool, Good for our elders too as teeth become sensitive with the age and it doesn’t hurt gums, even you can use it for your pets they will love it too as it is too soft.
- There is no limit to what they could be used for. I would also use these outside of brushing – they would be good for cleaning things like jewellery, keyboard and items that are fragile as well.
- Rubberized coating with dotted texture on them at your thumb and finger points provide excellent grip in the hand.
- Not so pricey you get 3 at cost of two along with the extra 30% discount on amazon. These 3 Brushes for Rs 110 is really a good deal.
- No tongue cleaner on the back of toothbrush.
Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Final Words
I would also HIGHLY recommend these for use for anyone with sensitive teeth, kids, elders etc. These are the softest bristles I have felt and comes in budget too. You can go for it without any second thought.
Buy Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Online in India
|Price history for Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal (Buy 2 Get 1)|