The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan has brought a new edge to the Cold War, and in 1984, a one-eyed man with a prosthetic arm appears in the country. Those who know him call him Snake; the legendary mercenary who was once swept from the stage of history and left in a coma by American private intelligence network Cipher. Snake is accompanied by Ocelot, an old friend who saved him from attack when he finally awoke.
Now, Snake’s former partner Kazuhira Miller is being held by the Soviet forces in Afghanistan. Snake must undertake a solo mission to rescue Miller and prove to the world that the legendary mercenary is not dead and gone. That first step will lead to a path of vengeance against the very Cipher that slaughtered so many of Snake’s men, and to a battle that will embroil the whole world…
What started in Ground Zeroes must finish with “V”.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Xbox One) Features:-
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Explore mature, challenging themes, such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that choose to engage in its vicious cycle, as you unfold layers of cinematic, compelling storytelling
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game
- Enter a stunningly realistic world with photorealistic visual fidelity, powered by the Fox Engine
How to buy Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Xbox One) for Rs 1499?
- Click on Loot Deal button.
- Click on the “buy now”, sign in, add or select address.
- Now proceed to payment.
- ebay: ₹2290
- Flipkart: ₹2399