Niki app is back with another dhasu offer. In this offer, you can get 100% cashback up to Rs 500 on your first transaction on 15th august. If you have not previously used Niki app then follow below guide to get Rs 10 as Sign Up bonus on Niki App.
About Niki App
Niki is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered chatbot that wants to be your simplified personal assistant. Niki is free to use, and you pay only for the service/s used, and make the most out of the offers available. You will always get responses with lightning speed.
About Niki App Independence Day Offer
Independence day is around the corner and Niki App wants you to feel true independence. They are offering an exclusive benefit of getting 100% Cashback on the first transaction on 15-August’ 2016.
Important Instructions to avail this Amazing Deal:
- Update Niki App
- Get 100% Cashback (Up to Rs. 500) on any service except Cab booking and Laundry
- Valid on only 1 order (per user) placed on 15 August 2016
Experience true #azaadi on Niki!
How to get Rs.10 Sign Up Bonus on Niki App?
- First of all, Click Here to Install Niki App.
- After downloading, open Niki App and enter mobile number then you will get one invite code.
(Mobile will be verified automatically.)
- Now, enter name, email id and referral code Loot2
(You will earn Rs.10 only if you use this refer code)
- Now enter the invite code which you have received in 2nd step.
- Click on “Register” and you are done.
Win Up To Rs 7000 with Niki App Refer and Earn Program
- Open Niki App
- Click on the 3 dash on top left corner, Go to refer and earn.
- Now start sharing Niki App with your friends, you will get Rs.10 for every friend refered by you who makes his first transaction on Niki App
Other Niki App Recharge Offers
- 20% cashback up to INR 200
- Get 20% Cashback on 1st Electricity Bill Payment
- Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge
- Get Rs 50 Cashback on your first 3 ola or Uber rides
If you need any kind of help or have any confusion about Niki App feel free to comment here, we will reply as soon as possible. 🙂