These days most devices ship with the 1 or 1.5-meter cable USB cable which is not sufficient for most of the heavy users like me who keeps their phone always connected to system or adapter. Another problem with stock USB cables is they are not durable. So I was in the search for a cable which has following qualities:
- Long in size.
- Good in quality.
- Doesn’t increase the charging time.
- Doesn’t ruin the data transfer experience.
- Not too much pricey.
My search got ended with this cable but I was sceptical as I have never heard and used anything of this brand before then I saw reviews and found all Regor products have some good reviews, so I bought it.
The cable quality is really good, I got what I paid for. I also tested the output of the cable and compared with OnePlus and Mi Cable and found that there is not a noticeable difference in speed of charging and data transfer. I copied a 1.5GB file using each of these cables and OnePlus cable was fastest among them but the difference was only half or second but again OnePlus cable was not long as Regor cable. I also tested the charging time and output with ampere app but again did not find any
Let’s talk about some good and bad things about this cable.
PROS and CONS of Regor Type-C Cable
- Build quality, it built to last long.
- Housing of both connectors is packed with a metal ring. (Check images)
- Looks good, better than any stock cable, also come in the gold variant.
- Good data transfer speed, I got around 30 MB/s (MP4 files on USB 2.0).
- Length is around 2 meter as described.
- Fast charging works fine.
- Nylon braiding gives an amazing friction-free experience.
- Sturdy braiding which increases the durability of the cable.
- Price, the cable is bit pricey but you do get what you pay for.
- Packaging is not as premium as the product.
- It will get dirty by time and once it becomes much dirty it can’t be cleaned because of its braided nature.
- Cable does not equip with a handy tie or pouch to keep cable tangle free, safe, dust free.
Tips for Long Life of Regor Type-C Cable
- Keep cable in a pouch or something to save it from dust and getting dirty and damaged.
- Do not bend cable too much.
- The most delicate part of braided cables is near the connector where it ends, so take extra care of that particular area.
Buy Genuine Regor Type C Cable from Amazon
If you are looking for a cable that delivers performance along with the durability that you can go with this cable with closed eyes.