Buying a headphone can be a very crucial decision as no headphone is perfect and some of them are really expensive but not every expensive pair of headphones is worth their price, and not necessarily audio quality. In many cases, you will wind up paying for the brand name or the style. However, some cheap budget headphones give you better or equal sound quality just without a famous brand name tag. Bluedio T2 Turbine is one of them. I keep my reviews short and simple by sharing things what I like and dislike about the product. So here we go:
Bluedio T2 Turbine Box Contents
- Headphones itself.
- Aux Cable (Male to Male)
- USB Charging Cable (USB to Micro USB)
- User Manual (Book)
Bluedio T2 Turbine Galleryback to menu ↑
Bluedio T2 Turbine Pros & Cons
- Very simple cardboard box packing.
- Price!! It comes with a budget price tag and it worth every single rupee you spend on it.
- Foldable design makes it compact.
- Very comfortable, ear Cushions are big and soft and enough padding at top too.
- Performance, it performs better than the many same price group and high end headphones.
- 57mm ultra large driver delivers what the artist want you to hear, noise cancellation is also good.
- Very quick pairing with Bluetooth 4.1 which has a range of 10m in free space.
- Audio feedback when you turn it on, turn off, when it is ready to pair, when a device is connected, when the volume is maximun, when you get a call etc.
- The last call redialing direct from the headphones, you can also answer, reject and end call directly from it.
- It has about six type of EQ and it directly can be changed from the headphones by tapping volume up and volume down key at same time.
- Surprised with the sound quality, sound is really loud, clear and powerful even better than some high-end headphones
- Good bass for the price tag.
- It also comes with a mic for answering calls and noise cancellation
- 2 hours charge gives you 40hrs of music, 45hrs talktime and 1600hrs standby.
- You can connect the Bluedio T2 Bluetooth Headphones to multiple devices simultaneously and use a HEIST MODE™ where any device you have connected can push music to the headphones if you play music from that device.
- Bluedio T2 also can share audio with other headphones just by plugging it into the 3.5mm jack when the Bluedio T2 is connected via Bluetooth.
- The Bluedio T2 also act as a Bluetooth receiver for wired speakers or your computer.
- Both bundled cables are good in build quality, 3.5mm pins are gold plated.
- The connecting wire is hidden inside the slider which is good.
- Good quality shiny buttons, 3.5mm jack and micro USB charging port.
- Very bright LED notification light.
- Plasticky construction, I feel it is a delicate headphones which can break easily if not take care properly.
- No NFC.
- I personally don’t like the slide switch it has, I feel it flimsy.
- Although manual is good but it is incomplete, there is no info about the EQ.
- No app for the headphone settings like EQ control, notifications and identification, I found one but that too didn’t work.
- I don’t like heavy headphones Bluedio T2′ weight is ~225gms.
- Does not come with the pouch or cover/case.
- They are not as Crisp as I would like them to be.
More Info About Bluedio T2 Turbine
- Verify your Bluedio T2 is original or not using the verification code provided on the box on Bluedio website.
- Even after having very big drivers sound quality is not good as my Sony XB70AP which has only 12mm drivers.
- You can try ISSC app to control it.(it didn’t work for me but it works for many people)
- It is available in four colors Black, Blue, White and Red. I ordered black color, on the box there are two lables one for the white and another for the black and what I got inside box is white.(This might be Amazon mistake)
Buy Bluedio T2 Turbine Online in India
Believe it or not, Bluedio T2 is the best wireless budget headphones that worth more than they cost. With Bluedio t2 you get quality build, powerful sound, good battery life and wireless connectivity. If you are low on budget and wish to have a high end wireless headphones then Bluedio T2 is the one what you need. 😉