Get 50% Extra Balance Up To Rs 200 on Tata Sky Recharge
This is the best time to recharge your Tata Sky account because Tata Sky users can get 50% extra balance up to ₹200 when recharge Tata Sky account with the mVisa. If you don’t know about the mVisa and how to use it and who can use it, keep reading.
What is mVisa?
It is a new way of payment using your smartphone. No need to look around for Credit/ Debit Cards or logging into Internet Banking. Just scan the QR Code, enter MPIN and payment is done. QR Code shall be available on your TV Screen as a part of Account Summary (can be accessed by pressing Yellow/Home Button on remote).
How to recharge Tata Sky with mVisa?
- On Bmail/TV Screen press Yellow/Home Button on the remote.
- Go to Account Summary.
- Login to the Bank App and choose ‘Pay with mVisa’.
- Scan the QR code present on the TV screen.
- Enter the amount, MPIN and payment will be done.
Subscriber shall receive confirmation from both the respective bank and Tata Sky on the successful transaction.
Download banks’ apps that offer mVisa to their account/cardholders
- State Bank of India – Download State Bank Anywhere
- HDFC Bank – Download Payzapp
- ICIC Bank – Download Pockets
- Axis Bank – Download Axis Mobile
- Get flat 50% additional balance on recharging Tata Sky using mVisa.
- Max cashback ₹200 per transaction.
- Can be availed by a subscriber up to 3 times per calendar month.
- The additional balance shall be credited to the Tata Sky account, for which the recharge has been done, within 48 hrs.
- Validity : Dec 31 2016, or first 40,000 users, whichever is earlier.